Monday, December 1, 2008

So THAT was the consequence!

I am 19 years old. Now what does my age have to do with what you're about to read? You'll see.

As a start, I was supposed to get my sister from school and damn, I'm late. Again. Uh huh, no big deal. On the way, there was a stupid MyVi which came out from a turn all of a sudden. So I cursed (What was that I cursed, you might wonder: F*** A**! C*RSE UR FUTURE WEDDING!!). Don't look at me like that, they just came out against my will!

Ah yes, so back to my story. Hours later at a different location, as I was walking (towards my car), my shoe hit the pavement and for a split second, my world seemed to stop revolving. The next thing I know, I was laying face down on the pavement. Ouch. No, really, I mean it: OUCH!!

To put things bluntly, I tripped and fell flat. Of course I had bruises! They hurt!

So THAT was the consequence. From cursing. Yes, laugh as you may, you evil minion! Have I learnt my lesson? Well, we'll see when another bugger comes testing my patience.

2 comments:

Eli said...

talk about karma :D hahhahahaha

Jun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Shalyn's Little Art Gallery