Tuesday, December 16, 2008

17 December 2008, Wednesday (0105hours)

Like you, I am imperfect and I am very, VERY well aware of that. I always HATE being reminded of the flaws I actually HAVE to live with but I try very hard to be better. Trust me, I try, every single day. Nevertheless, it has been MY stubborn nature to take things harder than how I should have. The umpteen times I have been tossed and dissed into ditches, silenced me in some ways.

Before this time, I always pray to the super powers beyond mine (Sorry, I lost faith in the being I used to call 'God') that those who had mercilessly thrashed my spirits, will be spared from what I have to go through every single time, to pick myself up.

Today, I have come to a point in my life where I can laugh at my feebleness for such prayers. And, as from today, I pray that those people, who broke my heart and my spirit, will live through the exact, if not worse, moments than I have had to. I pray, that they will have the courage to rise up, to learn, and to understand others better, up to a point they swear to themselves they will not treat others like how they did.

Because it hurts so much. And because, AS I have learnt that I would not have made it this far if it was not for them, I believe they will not learn until they have fallen.

I resent them. But, in very different ways, I thank them. I forgive them. But, in very different ways, I cannot forget what they have made me gone through. How could I? I had to learn. How can one forget the great lessons a great teacher taught? Probably never. Likewise, I learn to be better.

No comments:

Shalyn's Little Art Gallery